This is the Only Blog Manager You need
A system to manage your blog and newsletter.
- Keyword Database - Do your Keyword Research and store all your keywords on Notion. Easily delegate your keywords to a particular blog.
- Blog Post - Manage all your blog posts, including category, status, cover, and publishing date. It also includes a checklist for each of your blogs. Check out the columns as you progress.
- Guest Posting - To grow your blog, it is important to guest post on other websites. Manage all your guest posting sites and your guest post content.
- Backlink Tracker - Track all your backlinks. Keep a note of whether they're nofollow or dofollow, and whether the links are broken or not.
- Lead Magnet - It is important to build an email list. In order to grow your email list, you should offer lead magnets (free materials that will help your audience). Manage all your lead magnets through this.
- Affiliates - Manage all your affiliate networks including affiliate links and dashboard links. Keep a track of your commissions, sales, and revenues on a monthly basis.
- Ad Networks - Manage all your ad networks and keep a track of your CPC, CTR, and a few other things on a monthly basis.
- Newsletter - If you've got an email list, it's important to publish articles for your newsletter regularly. Manage your newsletter articles including some insights such as email deliveries, email opens, open rates, etc.
- Finance Tracker - Track your income and expenses related to your blog. You can also use this as your Personal finance tracker.
- Goal Tracker - Track your goals related to your blog.
- All Tasks - Did you forget to share your blog or update the website? The task manager is here to help you with this. Add your tasks and due date and you never have to remember anything again.
- Toolkit - Keep a record of all the tools that are required to run your blog.
Who will benefit from this?
- Anyone who is finding it difficult to manage their blog.
- Any professional blogger who wants a better workflow
- Someone who wants to start his/her personal blog
Use code "KNOWERNET" to get a 50% discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share this with anyone else?
No. This product has a private license. If you wish to share it with someone, please direct them to this page.
How to download this template?
Go to the template page, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you download, you'll get a link to the template you can duplicate and use as you like.
Any other questions?
You can contact me on Twitter / Email at firstname.lastname@example.org